Space vehicles in No Man’s Sky make traveling across planets significantly easier, so here’s how to unlock all Exocrafts.
No Man’s Sky is an open-world space exploration game that challenges players to discover new planets and alien species. Players can build expansive home bases on planets as they accept missions to earn gold and resources to purchase item upgrades and equipment. These bases are also where they can store their Exocrafts.
Exocrafts are various planetary vehicles. Since travel is done in real-time, it can take hours to get from one side of a planet to the other. It also costs valuable fuel and time to use the Starship. Luckily, players can unlock ground vehicles for a more convenient option.
No Man’s Sky: Every Ship Type, Ranked
Here’s every ship type in No Man’s Sky, ranked from worst to best.
How to Unlock Exocrafts in No Man’s Sky
Players must purchase vehicle Geobay blueprints to unlock Exocrafts. Blueprints are used for crafting resource equipment and buildings and installing upgrades to the Multi-tool, Starship, Exosuit, and Exocrafts.
Players can purchase Exocraft blueprints at the Construction Research Station inside the Space Anomaly using Salvaged Data. Certain blueprints may also be rewarded through storyline quests or missions. There are six types of Exocrafts available for players to own, including the following:
- Roamer – The first Exocraft players will unlock. It is a space dune buggy.
- Nomad – A hovercraft that can be used to glide across water.
- Pilgrim – The only two-wheeled Exocraft, and is only equipped with 16 inventory slots.
- Colossus – Shaped like a tank, it is the largest Exocraft available. It has a Mining Laser, so it’s excellent for resource gathering.
- Minotaur – A giant mecha suit that players can use to make foot travel a breeze. It is immune to all planetary hazards and can function underwater.
- Nautilon – The only submarine Exocraft available. Players can use it to explore oceans on all planets.
How to Use Exocrafts in No Man’s Sky
Exocrafts can be summoned, just like the Starship, if players are within 750u of it. Alternatively, building an Exocraft Summoning Station can summon any owned Exocraft to your location. Players can store Exocrafts on their home bases by placing the coinciding Geobay. Once you own an Exocraft, there are several customization options available. Players can edit their paint jobs, decals, and more from their summoning station.
Exocrafts are fueled by natural resources such as Carbon and Oxygen. Players can track their fuel levels and types from the Exocraft menu. All Exocrafts have unique upgrades and pre-installed equipment, so collecting them is the best way to explore planets and moons regardless of their climates.
No Man’s Sky
- Adventure , Action , Survival
- Online Multiplayer
- T for Teen: Fantasy Violence, Animated Blood