Downtime for Chapter 4’s third major update has been announced for January 31, 2023.
dragon ball returns
Dragon Ball returns to Fortnite with the v23.30 update. Once the server downtime is over and the Kamehameha Mythic is expected to be unvaulted as well, we will be releasing a second wave of Item Shop cosmetics.
New Reality Augment
The following Realty Augments have been confirmed to arrive in the v23.30 update:
- Harvester – Shield Mushrooms, apples, and grenades drop from bushes.
- Shadow Striker – Hitting an enemy player gives you the effect of a Shadow Bomb.
- Icy Slide – Freezes your feet when you slide.
- Riftjector Seat – Rip instantly when the shield breaks.
- Deft Hands – Auto reloads pistols in your inventory.
Weapons not stored
Fortnite’s v23.30 update may unvault random weapons following the pattern of recent hotfixes. There are currently no clues as to which weapon this is, but the Burst Assault Rifle, Heavy Shotgun, and Rocket Launcher have all returned recently.
Officially, the following bugs have been confirmed to be fixed in tomorrow’s patch. Fortnite Trello page.
- Players cannot claim the Exile variant of Mind’s Eye Back Bling.
- Joni the Red’s coat physics no longer works
- Battle Hound and Molten Battle Hound helmets look incorrect
- Unable to unlock bonus rewards due to “Prerequisite not met” error
- The Sparkle Specialist outfit is non-reflective and non-shiny
- Players take fall damage when sliding with Shockwave Hammer
- Player unable to emote after Victory Royale screen appears
- No red dot when scoping with the Red Eye Assault Rifle
- “Party Time” augment is disabled
- “Aerialist” Augment Disabled
- Wildlife takes fall damage if fall damage is set to ‘off’
- Placing a prop and switching to a pickaxe at the same time will place an invisible prop
- Players can set ‘Allow Build’ to ‘Disallow’ on a particular instance to build on the Mutator Zone device.
- Props attached to prop manipulator devices may still appear in game even if the device is disabled
- Props can sometimes turn green during selection after placing them under terrain
- Sequencer may not play correctly when set to infinite loop
- When entering the menu, navigating the menu with the controller will return the cursor to the top of the menu
- Tiles can become invisible in color switch game mode
- Saving a device may reset a player’s score and other stats
save the world
- Issue with terrain not working as intended in the Autumn Foothills biome
Mobile & Cloud Gaming
- Pressing the button for the first time with touch can sometimes play the battle pass confirmation sound
- Falcon Scout continues ascending or descending without user input
As always, we’ll share the official patch notes once they’re live after the update.
Follow me on Twitter (@FortniteBR) and Instagram (@FortniteBR) Get the latest Fortnite news, leaks and more.