of Global metered dose inhaler market rated with US$16,613 million in 2021, CAGR 3.99% During the forecast period from 2022 to 2027 US$21.423 billion By 2027.
Metered dose inhaler market is driven by rising prevalence of COVID-19, rising prevalence of diabetes, rising prevalence of asthma, surge in cystic fibrosis cases, prevalence of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease It is experiencing positive growth due to a variety of factors such as the rapid increase in the number of people (COPD), an aging population, and increasing technological advancements in product offerings. therefore, Metered dose inhaler market It is estimated to grow during the forecast period from 2022 to 2027.
Major market players operating in the metered dose inhaler device market include H&T Presspart Manufacturing Ltd, MidasCare, Beximco Pharmaceuticals Ltd (LON: BXP), BioCare Group (M) Sdn Bhd, Intech Biopharm Corporation, AstraZeneca (AZN: NASDAQ), Recipharm AB (publ), Maya Biotech Pvt.and among others.
DelveInsight’sMetered dose inhalers market insights and forecastsThe report offers an in-depth understanding of the metered dose inhaler market to further benefit the competitors and stakeholders operating in the metered dose inhaler device area.
Overview of metered dose inhalers
A metered dose inhaler (MDI) is a drug canister that is pressurized and held in a plastic container with a mouthpiece. When sprayed, it delivers a constant, predictable amount of medicine. It is the most widely used delivery method for treating asthma, COPD, and other respiratory diseases.
If you want to learn more about how metered dose inhalers work, visit @. Operation and working with metered dose inhaler devices.
Metered dose inhaler market insights
Among all regions, North America is expected to dominate the global metered dose inhaler market in 2021 and is expected to do the same during the forecast period of 2022-2027. Factors such as rising prevalence of asthma and surge in cystic fibrosis cases are expected to increase the demand for metered dose inhalers in the North American market.
According to data released by WHO from January 3, 2020 to September 21, 2022, there were 94,471,064 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the United States. Additionally, COVID-19 increases the risk of respiratory infections in patients that affect the lungs. Thus, an increase in the prevalence of COVID will increase the demand for metered dose inhaler devices, thus boosting the overall market forecast growth for metered dose inhaler devices.
Additionally, according to the latest data released by the American Lung Association in 2020, cystic fibrosis affected approximately 30,000 people in the United States. Also, according to his 2020 Cystic Fibrosis Canada Annual Data Report from the Canadian Cystic Fibrosis Registry, in 2020 he will have CF in 4,332 Canadians, 62% of whom will be adults. was announced to be Additionally, metered dose inhalers are available for the treatment of cystic fibrosis. Therefore, a surge in cystic fibrosis cases will increase the demand for metered dose inhaler devices, driving the growth of the overall market for metered dose inhaler devices.
In addition, the factors mentioned above provide a conducive growth environment for the North American region in the metered dose inhaler device market.
For more information on why North America is leading the market growth in the metered dose inhaler market, visit Metered dose inhaler market report.
Metered dose inhaler market dynamics
Increasing prevalence of diabetes is one of the key factors driving the market for metered dose inhaler devices. For example, according to his 10th edition of the IDF Diabetes Atlas, published by the International Diabetes Federation (IDF) in 2021, he has diabetes in approximately 537 million people aged 20 to 79 worldwide. rice field. Furthermore, diabetes is predicted to affect 643 million people worldwide by 2030 and 783 million by 2045. In addition, insulin powder is administered by metered dose inhaler to treat diabetes. As a result, the increasing number of diabetes cases will increase the demand for metered dose inhaler devices, driving the global metered dose inhaler devices market over the forecast period (2022-2027).
Moreover, another key factor responsible for the growth of the metered dose inhaler market is the increasing prevalence of asthma. For example, according to data released by the World Health Organization (WHO) in 2022, an estimated 262 million people worldwide suffered from asthma in 2019. Additionally, in 2019, approximately 25 million people in the United States had asthma, according to data released by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America in 2022. Therefore, metered dose inhalers are used to treat asthma. Therefore, the rising prevalence of asthma will boost the demand for metered dose inhaler devices, propelling the overall metered dose inhaler device market over the forecast period (2022-2027).
However, lack of awareness about metered dose inhaler devices and serious side effects associated with the devices may hamper the growth of the global metered dose inhaler device market.
The COVID-19 pandemic has positively impacted the metered dose inhaler market. It is presumed that this may be due to the severe effects of COVID on the lungs, and respiratory infections may be contracted as a sequela of COVID. Metered dose inhaler devices among COVID recovered patients, and shortness of breath as its common symptom also contributed to the demand for metered dose inhaler devices among COVID patients. Therefore, the demand for metered dose inhalers will continue to increase during the forecast period from 2022 to 2027.
Recent breakthrough Metered dose inhaler market:
- In March 2022, Swiss pharmaceutical multinational Novartis’ Sandoz acquired UK-based delivery device developer Coalesce Product Development Limited to develop a portfolio of inhaler devices. This includes new versions of pressurized metered dose inhalers (pMDI), breath-actuated inhalers (BAI) and pre-metered dry powder inhalers (DPI).
- In February 2022, Aptar Pharma, a global leader in drug delivery systems, services and active materials science solutions, announced the launch of HeroTracker® Sense. Medical equipment.
- In September 2021, Canadian connected respiratory health startup BreatheSuite Inc. announced that the BreatheSuite Metered-Dose Inhaler (MDI) V1 device received 510(K) approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). did. The BreatheSuite gadget transforms a traditional MDI into a smart inhaler by automatically and objectively monitoring and providing feedback on inhaler adherence and technique for asthma and COPD patients. It is approved for both prescription and over-the-counter use.
Key players active in the metered dose inhaler market
Major market players operating in the metered dose inhaler device market include H&T Presspart Manufacturing Ltd, MidasCare, Beximco Pharmaceuticals Ltd, BioCare Group (M) Sdn Bhd, Intech Biopharm Corporation, AstraZeneca, Recipharm AB (publ), Maya Biotech Pvt. Ltd., BreatheSuite Incand among others.
range of Metered dose inhaler market report:
- Area covered: global
- Forecast period: 2022-2027
- Major metered dose inhaler manufacturers: H&T Presspart Manufacturing Ltd, MidasCare, Beximco Pharmaceuticals Ltd, BioCare Group (M) Sdn Bhd, Intech Biopharm Corporation, AstraZeneca, Recipharm AB (publ), Maya Biotech Pvt. Ltd, BreatheSuite Inc, etc.
- Market Segmentation by Patient Type: adults and children
- Market segmentation by application: Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (Copd), Asthma, Covid-19, Diabetes, Others
- Market segmentation by distribution channel: online and offline
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Product Profiles, Case Studies, KOL Views, Analyst Views
table of contents
|3||Regulatory and patent analysis|
|Four||Key factor analysis|
|Five||Metered dose inhaler device Porter’s five force analysis|
|6||Impact Analysis on COVID-19 Metered Inhaler Market|
|7||Metered dose inhaler market layout|
|8||Metered dose inhaler device share analysis of global companies – 3 to 5 major companies|
|9||Metered dose inhalers company and product profiles|
To understand the key players associated with the Metered Inhaler market, Regulatory and patent analysis of metered dose inhaler devices.
Key Takeaways from the Metered Inhaler Market report:
- Metered dose inhaler market size analysis of current market size (2020) and market forecast for 5 years (2021-2026)
- The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the metered dose inhaler market is significant. Our experts are closely monitoring the metered dose inhaler market to obtain and analyze the right indicators.
- Major service/product/technology developments, mergers, acquisitions, partnerships and joint ventures have occurred in the last three years.
- Major metered dose inhaler device companies dominate the global metered dose inhaler device market.
- Various opportunities are available for other competitors in the metered dose inhaler market space.
- What are the best performing segments in 2020, and how are these segments expected to perform in 2026?
- Which regions/countries are the best performers in the current metered dose inhaler devices market scenario?
- Which regions and countries should companies focus on for future metered dose inhaler market growth opportunities?
DelveInsight reporting service details:
Trending Healthcare Blog by DelveInsight:
DelveInsight is a leading business consultancy and market research firm specializing in life sciences. We support pharmaceutical companies by providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions to improve performance.Easy access to all healthcare and pharmaceutical market research reports through our subscription-based platform Pharm Delve.
To gain more in-depth insight into how the medtech market is expected to progress in the coming years and formulate innovative business solutions, contact our team. Medical technology consulting solutions.