share the article
Want to complain about a Frontier flight delay, have a question about your itinerary or call for help? Calling the carrier’s phone number will not connect you to a company agent. No one talks to you now
according to the information shared travel weeklyFrontier changed its customer support service last week, with the airline’s phone number (801) 401-9000 now serving only as a means of customer communication.
“We offer the lowest fares in the industry by running our airlines as efficiently as possible. We want our customers to run their business efficiently. That’s why we make it easy to find what you need on FlyFrontier.com or our mobile apps. There is also a chat service. ”
Despite Frontier’s recent big announcement, $599 Unlimited Flight Tickets, some customers have noticed the change in customer service on social media and complained about this update.a Twitter user recently wrote about this measure:
Frontier joins other carriers that don’t offer phone support.career Said: “We found that most customers prefer to communicate via digital channels.” It also details other communication channels. If you need live agent support, our live chat is available 24/7. Customers can also chat with us via popular social media channels and Whatsapp. ”
This move makes Frontier the largest US airline that does not offer telephone support to its customers. They offer other methods of communication and there are other airlines you can call as well.
Frontier’s current customer service options
Frontier ticket prices are incredibly attractive. Direct Flights To Jamaica From Just $99 Also Chicago to Miami starting at $69But what if something goes wrong, your itinerary changes, your flight gets cancelled, or you just want to get in touch? there is.
You can contact Frontier in the following ways:
- chat: We have a chat service powered by artificial intelligence, where chatbots provide initial assistance and relevant information. If the customer is unsatisfied, the chatbot asks the agent to join the chat.
- e-mail: Customers can email requests and feedback. Travelers must fill out a simple form, select a category of request and wait for a response.
- file a complaint: Similar to email assistance services, customers fill out forms and submit complaints through Frontier’s platform.
Frontier also has the following sections: Frequently Asked Questions Where travelers can find more information about Frontier’s services. Learn how to cancel reservations, use flight credits, check flight status, and experience the in-flight experience.
Airlines offering phone support
Telephone support has not started to become commonplace in the travel industry, but this method may not be ideal as it can take hours for a customer to contact an agency, but some For travelers, it can be reassuring to know that other major airlines still offer phone support. Offer this kind of attention.
The following airlines continue to offer phone support.
- American Airlines: Travelers can call 800-433-7300 for reservations and ticket changes.
- United Airlines: The carrier’s customer contact center can be reached at 1-800-UNITED, 1 (1-800-864-8331).
- Delta Airlines: Customers can contact an agent by calling 800-221-1212.
- Southwest Airlines: The airline can be contacted at 1-800-I-FLY-SWA (1-800-435-9792) for general requests and has separate phone numbers for specific requirements.
- JetBlue Airways: A customer service agent will answer your call at 800-538-2583.
English-language services are available 24/7, and loyalty program members typically have a variety of phone numbers they can contact for extra attention.
traveler alert: Don’t forget your travel insurance for your next trip!
↓ Join the community ↓
of Travel Off Path Community FB Group Get the latest reopening news, conversations, and Q&As every day.
Subscribe for latest posts
Enter your email address to subscribe to Travel Off Path’s latest travel news straight to your inbox
This article originally appeared on TravelOffPath.com