NEW YORK, Dec. 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Asia-Pacific Neurostimulation Market by Device Type, Application, Country, Competition, Forecasts and Opportunities, 2028” Announcement – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06377501/?utm_source=GNW
The Asia-Pacific neurostimulation device market is expected to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period. Factors driving the growth of the market are the increasing incidence of neurological disorders such as epilepsy, migraine headaches, and extensive technological advancements.
For example, in India in 2019, according to Neurology India data, the common neurological disorder was stroke at 37.9%, followed by headache disorder at 17.5%, epilepsy at 11.3% and cerebral palsy at 5.7%. In addition, the aging population is also a major factor, as it makes people more susceptible to neurological diseases such as Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s. Additionally, ongoing research and development activities for using neurostimulators to treat various conditions such as asthma, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and interstitial cystitis are expected to enhance market growth in the coming years. will be According to the World Health Organization (WHO), 7.5% of Indians have depression.
The Asia-Pacific neurostimulation device market is segmented into device type, application, company and country. Based on device type, the market is segmented into spinal cord stimulators, deep brain stimulators, sacral nerve stimulators, vagus nerve stimulators, and others.
Among them, the spinal cord stimulator segment dominated the market in 2022 and is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period.
Based on country, China is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period. This is due to the surge in research and development activities and the use of integrated internal neurostimulation devices in proteomics, genomics, and clinical diagnostics and the increasing demand for advanced neurostimulation devices in the treatment of chronic pain management.
Major players operating in the Asia-Pacific neurostimulation devices market include Abbott Laboratories, Aleva neurotherapeutics SA, Boston Scientific Corporation, ElectroCore Inc., EndoStim Inc., Medtronic plc, Nevro Corporation, Neuronetics Inc, NeuroSigma, Inc , and Synapse Biomedical Inc. Key market players are adopting several competitive strategies such as technological developments, mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations and agreements to expand their geographic reach and expand their customer base.
Purpose of the survey:
• To analyze and estimate the market size of Asia-Pacific Neurostimulation Devices market from 2018 to 2021.
• To estimate and forecast the market size of the Asia Pacific Neurostimulation Devices market from 2022 to 2028 and the growth rate till 2028.
• To categorize and forecast the Asia-Pacific neurostimulation devices market based on distribution by device type, application, company and country.
• Identify the dominant regions or segments in the Asia-Pacific neurostimulation devices market.
• To identify the drivers and challenges of the Asia Pacific neurostimulation device market.
• Examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers and acquisitions in the Asia Pacific neurostimulation device market.
• Conduct a pricing analysis of the Asia-Pacific neurostimulation device market.
• To identify and analyze profiles of key players operating in the Asia Pacific neurostimulation devices market.
• To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the Asia Pacific neurostimulation devices market.
Analysts conducted both primary research and exhaustive secondary research for this study. First, analysts obtained a list of manufacturers across the region.
Analysts then conducted a primary research study on the identified companies. During the interview, respondents were also asked about their competitors.
This technique allows analysts to include manufacturers that could not be identified due to secondary research limitations. Analysts have examined the presence of manufacturers and all major players across the region.
Analysts have calculated the market size of the Asia-Pacific neurostimulation devices market using a bottom-up approach. In this approach, data for different end-user segments were recorded and projections made for the next few years. Analysts obtain these values from industry experts and company representatives and analyze and externally validate historical data for these product types and applications to obtain appropriate overall market size. did.
Analysts also examined various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports.
Main target audience:
• Manufacturers, suppliers and other stakeholders of neurostimulators;
• Government agencies such as regulators and policy makers;
• Organizations, forums and alliances related to neurostimulators
• Market research and consulting firms
This research helps provide answers to some key questions that matter to industry stakeholders such as manufacturers, suppliers, partners and end-users. We also help you strategize your investments and take advantage of market opportunities.
In this report, the Asia-Pacific Neurostimulation Devices market is segmented into following categories along with the industry trends detailed below:
The Asia-Pacific Neurostimulator Market, by Device Type:
o Spinal cord stimulator
o Deep brain stimulants
o Sacral nerve stimulants
o Vagus nerve stimulants
• Asia-Pacific Neurostimulator Market by Application:
o pain management
o Hearing loss
o urinary incontinence
o Parkinson’s disease
Asia-Pacific Neurostimulator Market, by Countries:
Company Profiles: An in-depth analysis of key players present in the Asia Pacific neurostimulation devices market.
Using the market data given, we offer customization according to the specific needs of the company. The following customization options are available for reports:
• Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to 5).
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06377501/?utm_source=GNW
almost report linker
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you can instantly get all the market research you need in one place.